tailieunhanh - Kỳ thi thử ĐH – CĐ năm 2011 Môn: Anh Văn – T9

Tham khảo tài liệu 'kỳ thi thử đh – cđ năm 2011 môn: anh văn – t9', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | Kỳ thi thử ĐH - CĐ năm 2011 Môn Anh Văn T9 1. A. cheer B. chemist C. check D chat 2. A. fly B. sky C spy D puppy 3. A. important B. comfortable C. surprising D extinction 4. A. canny B. invent C. appoint D become 5. A. sentence B. season C success D saucer 6. I d like to have a n A. reliably car. Mine keeps breaking down. B. unreliable C. more reliably D more reliable 7. I ran A. faster than Dan did. B. fastly than C more fastly than D more faster than 8. Her illness thought at first. A. much serious than B. seriouser than C. much more serious than D much seriously than 9. Do you feel today A. a lot of better B. some better C. any better D the better 10. Peter often drives a A. little red old car B. red little old car C. old little red car D little old red car 11. Linda likes wearing A. color . clothes. B. colorful C. colorfully D colorness 12. They asked me a lot of questions .I couldn t answer. A. much of which B. most of which C. both of them D neither of which 13. The boy in the accident was taken to the hospital. A. injures B. injured C. injuring D injure 14. The machine has now been repaired. A. that broken down B. that broke down C. which is broken down D which broke 15. The the plane talked all the time. A. who I am sitting next to B. that I was sitting next to himC that I was sitting next to I was sitting next him 16. He job. A. experienced enough to do C. experienced enough doing 17. I have. but I don t have time. A. a vacation enough money for C. enough money for a vacation 18. They are not interested. A. in the internet B. exploring the internet D. surfing on the net 19. We don t like. B. enough experienced to do D. experienced to do enough B. money enough for a vacation D. enough money for vacation C. in play games in the internet A. play basket ball plays basket ball 20. They are not coming . A. are they don t they 21. Earnest Hemingway is B. playing basket ball B. aren t they of modern fiction. C. played the basket ball D.

crossorigin="anonymous">
Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.