tailieunhanh - LUYỆN THI THỬ ĐẠI HỌC CAO ĐẲNG NĂM 2011 MÔN: TIẾNG ANH – T14

Tham khảo tài liệu 'luyện thi thử đại học cao đẳng năm 2011 môn: tiếng anh – t14', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | LUYỆN THI THỬ ĐẠI HỌC CAO ĐẲNG NÃM 2011 MÔN TiẾnG anh - T14 Part 1 Phonetics Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest in each group 1. A. meat B. eat C. each D. bread 2. A. hurt B. further C. sure D. burn 3. A. round B. noun C. found D. rough 4. A. thank B. that C. think D. thing 5. A. noticed B. booked C. stopped D. provided Choose the word whose syllable is stressed differently from the rest in each group 6. A. apple B. butter C. mother D. advance 7. A. ordinary B. massage C. adventure D. addition 8. A. preservation B. aspiration C. miraculous D. graduation 9. A. manage B. moustache C. maintain D. arrive 10. A. protection B. referee C. dictation D. increasing Part 2 Vocabulary - grammar and structures Choose the best answer among A B C or D 11. John is soccer magazines. A. interested B. interesting C. interested in D. interest in 12. I like the job better than Bob . A. did B. do C. has done D. done 13. I ll give you another hour A. making your mind up B. making up your mind C. make up your mind D. to make up your mind 14. Have you had enough to eat I d like please . A. another B. one more C. some more D. any more 15. The woman was _ someone might recognize her. A. afraid of B. afraid about C. afraid for D. afraid that 16. The organization __ 25 years ago. A. found B. founded C. was found D. was founded 17. I wish I with Ann. A. am B. was C. were D. would be 18. Please turn off all the lights when A. you leave B. you will leave C. you will leave left D. you had left 19. Until last year Mary Lester was the largest ship that A. was ever built B. has ever built C. has ever been built D. had ever been built 20. We lived there ten years. A. for B. during C. since D. while 21. My grandfather _ of heart failure in his sixties. A. dead B. died C. was died D. was dead 22. I don t especially care those types of movies. A. by B. to C. for D. with 23. me for a few minutes 1 A. Would you to help C. Would you mind to help 24. to the beach on

crossorigin="anonymous">
Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.