tailieunhanh - Đề luyện thi tốt nghiệp Môn: Anh Văn Năm 2011 – T5

Tham khảo tài liệu 'đề luyện thi tốt nghiệp môn: anh văn năm 2011 – t5', tài liệu phổ thông, ôn thi đh-cđ phục vụ nhu cầu học tập, nghiên cứu và làm việc hiệu quả | Đề luyện thi tốt nghiệp Môn Anh Văn Năm 2011 - T5 EXERCISE 1 Put the verbs in brackets into their correct tense simple present or simple past tense 1. The sun always rise .in the east. 2. The train leave . at 4 . every day. 3. spend .your summer holiday last year Tam 4. Yesterday I go .to the restaurant with a friend. 5. I work .in a school. She work .in a shop. 6. Mr. Nam be .born here in 1970. 7. Susan be .at home at the weekend. 8. Mai be .very happy when she receive .a letter from her sister yesterday. 9. Hung not study .on Sunday. 10. When we arrive .at the restaurant the place be .full. 11. Cat like .fish. 12. Yesterday I get .up at 6 and have . breakfast at . 13. Mr Smith fly .to Spain every summer. 14. I not go . to school last Sunday. 15. The earth go .round the Sun. 16. The sun not set .in the east. 17. do .in your free time go .out last night 19. Sometimes he come .to school late. 20. How watch .television She watch . TV twice a day. 21. What bank open . in Vietnam 22. The River Amazon not flow .into the Pacific Ocean. It flow . into Atlantic Ocean. 23. She get married last year 24. The swimming pool open .at and close at every day. 25. Lam go .to the dentist three times a year. 26. He always get up .at but yesterday he get up .at . 27. I start .to study English when I be .at secondary school. 28. do I be .a student. 29. She write .to her parents only one letter last year. 30. farmers often work . They often work .in the field. 31. Phuong tell .me about her boyfriend a week ago. 32. Vietnam be .the host country for the 22nd Sea Games. 33. It be often hot in summer. 34. Daisy always wash the dishes in the morning. 35. I not talk to Toan a month ago. 36. Lan cycle to the office last Friday. 37. My father do morning exercises every morning. 38. The shop not open on Sundays. 39. A Where you go for your last Summer holiday B I go to Ha Long Bay. A How long you stay B .

crossorigin="anonymous">
Đã phát hiện trình chặn quảng cáo AdBlock
Trang web này phụ thuộc vào doanh thu từ số lần hiển thị quảng cáo để tồn tại. Vui lòng tắt trình chặn quảng cáo của bạn hoặc tạm dừng tính năng chặn quảng cáo cho trang web này.